Our Proactive Approach To Serving Our Clients' Needs Also Includes:
- Preparing specifications for competitive bidding.
- Reviewing bids and preparing comparative analysis.
- Maintaining awareness of federal and state legislation pertaining to benefits.
- Keeping up-to-date with knowledge of the various health and accident plans and available sources.
- Counseling our clients regarding benefit cost and the advantages and disadvantages of proposals from competitive carriers or third-party administrators.
- Monitoring group insurance contacts, plan documents and amendments for accuracy and adequacy.
- Reviewing regularly the financial aspects of plans, including claim experience, plan administration, benefit and reserve adequacy.
- Assisting in the preparation and filing of required forms for regulatory agencies.
- Analyzing insurance carrier's operation statements, if insured, to verify that retention charges are in accordance with the carrier's proposal and that any dividend or retroactive rate refund is received on experience-rated policies.